Lallier Serie R 018 Brut Champagne
THE REFLEXIONS R.018
From our Reflexions R Champagne collection, reinterpreted year after year to reflect the unique character of each harvest. R.018 is the heart of Lallier signature style, the perfect balance of our four atmospheres: Freshness, Purity, Depth and Intensity.
Sourced predominantly from the 2018 harvest, which makes up 70% of the blend. Grapes were sourced from over 50 crus within Côte des Blancs, Montagne de Reims,Vallée de la Marne and Côte des Bar regions, in mid-September. An early harvest, starting late August, yieled remarkable quantities of fruit in the vineyards, with three excellent grape varieties. The resulting base wine is fleshy, rich and intense, with a delicate freshness.
The harvest of 2018, which makes up 70% of Reflexion R.018 offers intense fruity notes with a delicate sweetness. The remaining 30% is made up of reserve wines from the 2014 and 2017 harvests, each dominated respectively by intensity and fruitiness.
Lallier R.018 is a versatile Champagne, which can be enjoyed as an aperitif, for spontaneous sharing moments with close friends and family. It can also be a perfect pour at the start of a bright and joyful meal.
COLOR: Light golden color with jade reflections.
NOSE: Fresh and intense citrus aromas, with notes of ripe fruit, acacia flower and a touch of honey.
PALATE: A lively and fresh opening, with generous and intense character. Clean, long finish, with a slightly silky texture
||Lallier Serie R 018 Brut Champagne